Abel Mustieles Monty M5 Video.

Laurence--Trials

Lightest bike.. looks like it actually floats. Then again, that is Abel all over.

P.s after watching about 25 bmx vids..this video made me realise..trials videos are still shit even when you have the best riders in the world lol

i know totally shite, riding looked good but i bet if you were there and seen the stuff for real would be silly, that up to front at 1.13 was pretty massive..

i know totally shite, riding looked good but i bet if you were there and seen the stuff for real would be silly, that up to front at 1.13 was pretty massive..

It's not the size of the moves that is shocking, it's the filming and editing. Lets face it, Monty are probably the biggest trials manufacturer in the world and Abel is one of the best (comp) riders in the world but that video looks similar to what any one of us could throw out with 'shaky mate' holding the camera while you ride. Danny Mac is about the only rider who's videos come anywhere close to the quality that BMX vids provide, and that's mainly because he has a pro bmxer as his videographer. That's a little unfair as I'd add that people like Mark W are definitely changing things for the better on the filming front.

95% of trials vids are utter shite though.

On the plus side though, at least threads like this show that people are starting to expect more from videos, which should hopefully push people to make better ones. The BMX scene is super critical (generally in a semi-constructive way) of new videos, so even "shit" BMX videos are still generally put together pretty well. I think once everyone stops using

things should start progressing in a video sense :P

In any case - it'll be interesting to see how Abel's riding keeps progressing. He's doing some huge stuff now (not that he wasn't before), so when he gets a bit older I'd imagine he's going to be pretty much unstoppable at comps.

P.S. Cheers Dave ;)