Try-All Karbons

Greetings

Yeah, the 'new' Sky 2 has a way bigger head tube. I can't remember the original head tube on the Sky 2 but it was quite a bit lower. They looked pretty mental at first, although we've sent a good few frames/bikes out now so they look normal. If it was the 'old' frame I guess that might explain it a bit. Koxx didn't release the official warranty info on these forks until they were released to the public, so maybe they learnt from Iciar and Vincent's forks?

Was just last week, sounds like the first ones he's snapped as it was Couple of months ago when we spoke!

But he's a real animal when it comes to hooking, he hooked some thing that vince and gaico failed in pray loup, I think Gilles was the only person to do it.

So they might not be that weak as standard, so an incert seems to be a good idea just incase

Do you have to be offensive towards my dyslexia ?

I don't think dyslexia itself can be offended, only the holder of the condition.

Anyway is an end not in sight? I think everyone has made a bunch of wonderful points, but I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Trials riders are a bunch of whiney bastards who argue about manufactured bicycle components and they way in which they're utilised.

You see, in the wider context....it's all a bit silly and pathetic. I find it disheartening that everyone is so antagonistic towards one another about riding a frickin' push bike. Honestly, I find it all a bit strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post this up.

The insert is made out of TR handlebars. It's fairly long, around 7cm out of which 25% sits in the metal insert. I'm not sure what glue was used for this but it was some sort of industrial spec epoxy which allows for gluing of surfaces up to 2.5mm apart. This was important since there is a gap between the insert and carbon.

img4546qx.jpg

img4548ql.jpg