What Mod Bash Plate Does Least Damage?

Miss-Higgy

Basically I've been using my bash plate quite a bit, if i get onto a wall using it i leave gouges and scratches all over it. This is annoying me when riding street as i don't wanna be breaking things. I have a Megamo Radical with the original bash plate. It has pins kinda like v8 pedals, it is very good but like i said it damages things quite a bit. I may be dreaming of something that will be worse than what i'm using, and the best way to avoid damage is to get better and do everything on the back wheel.

Would just like some other peoples feedback?

LOL, I'm more bothered about breaking walls and stuff. The bash plate is easily replaced.. Its because the other day i was riding by this little wall and a little old lady came out moaning at me saying i'm the scum of the earth going round purposely breaking things i would like to stop this thought process by people. Or at least be able to turn round and prove i haven't damaged a thing!

• 2 weeks later...

Should have told her your considering becoming a mugger instead, at least that way the walls will be safe.........

(Would also solve your employment problem)

Or become a builder and charge people to replace the top brick work which you smash up with your bashguard?

On a serious note: Just don't use your bash.