Christmas Gift For Hubby...

RBRwidow

Hello there,

I hope you don't mind me registering and using your forum, but I could do with some help! My husband was an avid motorcycle trials rider throughout his childhood and youth near Skipton in Yorkshire. He has recently collected all his old trials bikes from his parents house and it's helped me to realise how passionate he once was about it. We now live in Milton Keynes and whenever I bring up the topic of returning to the sport, he claims there isn't anywhere in MK he can ride... however - I have found a club called the Milton Buzzard Motorcycle Club who are a trials focused club near our home. I'm buying him a membership for christmas, but wondered what else I could buy him to start him off?

I've been pondering a helmet but I'm not certain I'd know what size to buy him. I could guess as his brother is the same size as him (he's offered his services as a dummy!) but wondered if anybody could think of anything else he'd appreciate. Additionally, I'm not familiar with any brands etc so any advice or help would be really appreciated!

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by RBRwidow

Wrong kind of trials sorry love, this is more bicycle than motorbike. If you want to buy him a helmet however it's best for him to try some on beforehand so maybe a voucher to a localish bike shop would be more suitable?!

If you need to find some good places for moto trials gear then get to your nearest newsagents and pickup or get them to order in a copy of Trials Magazine http://www.trialmag.net/ as this is full of adverts and usefull info for you!