The Bronx Bike...

Canardweb

i mean im impressed you work hard enough to class bikes like these as mediocre :P i was just stating a fact !! haha

how do you find the new echo tr brakes .. mine are a pile of wank

I always have to screw in the tpa to get a constant lever feel so I think it leaks, I have to set the pads really near the rim and as this frame is so flexy, whenever you tap the bike on the ground the pads rub... So yes they are a huge pile of shit.

i mean im impressed you work hard enough to class bikes like these as mediocre :P i was just stating a fact !! haha

how do you find the new echo tr brakes .. mine are a pile of wank

I always have to screw in the tpa to get a constant lever feel so I think it leaks, I have to set the pads really near the rim and as this frame is so flexy, whenever you tap the bike on the ground the pads rub... So yes they are a huge pile of shit.

so not just mine are doing that then ! haha i bought them 2 weeks ago and ive now resorted to using a pair of 04 style maguras (which are 10 times better) its a real shame cause the levers look and feel amazing !!