Curve V3

Jimmy_E

378925_2553188746220_1148952989_2960241_810203879_n.jpg

295863_267702993264888_100000755671370_653024_118412003_n.jpg

Seen it on Tribalzine and Bruno's facebook page.

No info about geo and weight but it look great ! :rolleyes:

EDIT : The stock are available on Tartybike .

- Weight: 1.615kg/3.560lbs

Geometry (When measured with Echo Urban 402mm/45mm fork)

Wheelbase: 1090mm

Chainstay length: 380mm

BB Rise: +55mm

Head Angle: 71

Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 650mm (25.6")

Edited by Jimmy_E
  • Like 1

Looks pretty much the same as my v2 which i got off Damon ( One of a few beefed up versions) Only difference this one has a internal headtube where as mine has a standard external plus the decals look asif they are sat higher on the downtube

so not so great then?

You're not supposed to dent a frame dude... The V2 was probably designed a bit too light, but it's a competition oriented frame so it's not made to pardon the mistakes if you see what I mean...

The rider damaging a frame to the point it breaks doesn't really mean anything about the quality of a product. Trials frames aren't made to be landed on.

Exactly!

Looks pretty much the same as my v2 which i got off Damon ( One of a few beefed up versions) Only difference this one has a internal headtube where as mine has a standard external plus the decals look asif they are sat higher on the downtube

Like this? ;)

large_ozcu29.jpg

There are now two separate models (we found out today) - the standard headtube model is 1.615kg, so is slightly beefed up. The internal headtube model is 1.528kg (so still weighs more than the previous version, but not as much as the standard model).

Hate to tell you this but your wrong... Will upload a pic to show you. the headtube on mine is still a stanard shape where as yours has the look to make it look internal when it isnt. Plus the graphics on mine are slightly different for finish and position.

Like this? ;)

large_ozcu29.jpg

There are now two separate models (we found out today) - the standard headtube model is 1.615kg, so is slightly beefed up. The internal headtube model is 1.528kg (so still weighs more than the previous version, but not as much as the standard model).

Mark isn't 'wrong' - I am looking at the two frames he is speaking about right now.

There genuinely are 2 slightly different models being produced now, as said above.

Mine is one of the fair few designed by damon.

EDIT: Just looked and realised the headtube is the same (internal shape) which takes standard external headsets. appologies to mark n adam! Mine doesnt have ozonys wrote on the headtube plus the graphics and finish are completely different to mine..

Mine is one of a fair few made which was designed by Damon himself.

BUT: It has got " Damon W" wrote in tippex on the bottom bracket.. so therefore its a signature model tongue.gif

Edited by Andeee

Frame looks bootiful, hopefully that extra weight is an increase in wall thickness on the downtube.

Sorry if this has been said already further up, couldnt see it, but has anyone got a closer release date than just next year?

Mine is one of a fair few made and designed by Damon himself.

No.

Josh.

Edited by Rob Leech

Really? To say me and a few others were the first to have this beefed up version frame before it was even released to retailers.

Wasn't commenting on the fact that you had one, we know you've got one, which is quite tasty btw, just that you said damon made and designed it, he may of had some input, like it needs a thicker downtube and maybe a bb gusset, but thats about it :).

Josh.

Wasn't commenting on the fact that you had one, we know you've got one, which is quite tasty btw, just that you said damon made and designed it, he may of had some input, like it needs a thicker downtube and maybe a bb gusset, but thats about it :).

Josh.

See my previous post... I realised i worded it wrong haha.... I didnt mean to say it was made by his own two hands haha

See my previous post... I realised i worded it wrong haha.... I didnt mean to say it was made by his own two hands haha

Lol, fair do's.

EDIT-

Luke, gota agree on the design issue, looks very nice, but there is an obvious flaw with it, hopefully they have thought about it properly because there is a way of getting around it :)

I personally think they should of hydroformed the downtube in one section, rather than rolling a tube, cutting it in half and welding it to what is essentially (still cant spell :P) a backbone. This way, they could decrase the wall thicknes of the top tube, keeping it at the weight it is atm, and increase the overall stiffness of the frame, but meh', thats just me :P.

Dont think the cost would be too much more done like this either, initial costs of a form would be high, but the decrease in labour time would see that through, i'd of thought anyway.

Edited by Rob Leech