I Want This!

Miss-Higgy

Some of the guys on here will cause you mental health problems ^_^

I want a pet badger, bit unethical though...

How can mental health be caused when your already living with it ?

:lol:

I would get on with verry few people on this forum...Im only here To watch videos And keep in contact with old friends....But saying that ive changed so much in the last year They would not recognise me :(

Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice. It isn't something I particularly enjoy which doesn't help motivate me to learn about it.

You may well hate it, and I'm sorry for that, but at least you can hate it in the knowledge that when someone asks what course you're doing, you're about to sound like a f**king badass.

• Like 3

How can mental health be caused when your already living with it ?

:lol:

I would get on with verry few people on this forum...Im only here To watch videos And keep in contact with old friends....But saying that ive changed so much in the last year They would not recognise me :(

You can't say you wouldn't get on with people you haven't met in real life. There's people everywhere that i wouldn't have thought i'd get on with. But put me in the same room as them and we get on like a house on fire. Btw even if you do suffer with mental health issues it don't make you less of a person. It's your actions that reflect that. :)

I roam the streets wearing a mask. But its not a placement, only so while committing exhibitionism my face never gets caught on tape.

And it is anything but bad ass. I hate people thinking that. If I tell anyone what degree I'm doing my next sentence is normally to let them know how much I dislike it and how I can't read their mind. However small it may be.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

• 5 weeks later...

On the uni rant note, I think that if you gave me an A-level mathematics paper right now I would flat out fail. And I'm a 3rd year now doing all the advanced modules. Its just the whole uni system is pretty badly set out and organised if you ask me.

I would just want the next winning £100+ million lottery ticket. Think big.