I Want This!

Miss-Higgy

I would love a 23 window samba deluxe with a 2.4 ltr type 4 engine running a set of IDA's and a set of willwood 4 pot brakes and some detailed fuch wheels!

The new Ducati 1199 Panigale S

The new Inspired Skye

Think thats about it!

Wondered when that would come up, I agree but it is on my list of shit I will be able to afford (eventually) so I didn't put it in here but ATM it is not something I can afford. :blink:

I would like the power of bending/pausing time.

I had a deadline for one module today, but during today was the first-and-so-far-only time I've been motivated and even wanted to do work towards a different module.

Now I've handed the work in that I needed to, I have no desire to do the work for the other module again.

:(

I would like the power of bending/pausing time.

I had a deadline for one module today, but during today was the first-and-so-far-only time I've been motivated and even wanted to do work towards a different module.

Now I've handed the work in that I needed to, I have no desire to do the work for the other module again.

:(

Yeah, that's normal. That's just being a student. Here's an example - I have a research project to do. As it happens I've learnt a great deal about how to not do the research project. I've learnt even more about not doing my degree show catalogue entry.

God, I'm hating my degree at the moment. I hate everything about the academic side of my university experience. It's been terrible. I can't do the whole, go and learn for yourself. I need more teacher time as it were. I've learnt how to write academically and write essays that get solid 2.1s, but I don't know my subject in the sense that I can tell you theories and what they are, or who did what. I understand and comprehend quite easily, but I need more teacher time to know that shit. If that makes sense. 9 grand a year now to get the same amount of "education" I've gotten every year is a joke. Right now I have 8 hours worth of lectures a week. That is all I have to do. I would pay the money to experience what I have and to get the piece of paper that'll help get me jobs for the rest of my life. But I wish I could have got more teacher time so I would have learnt a lot about what I'm meant to be doing.

Sorry for the massive OT.

God, I'm hating my degree at the moment. I hate everything about the academic side of my university experience. It's been terrible. I can't do the whole, go and learn for yourself. I need more teacher time as it were. I've learnt how to write academically and write essays that get solid 2.1s, but I don't know my subject in the sense that I can tell you theories and what they are, or who did what. I understand and comprehend quite easily, but I need more teacher time to know that shit. If that makes sense. 9 grand a year now to get the same amount of "education" I've gotten every year is a joke. Right now I have 8 hours worth of lectures a week. That is all I have to do. I would pay the money to experience what I have and to get the piece of paper that'll help get me jobs for the rest of my life. But I wish I could have got more teacher time so I would have learnt a lot about what I'm meant to be doing.

Sorry for the massive OT.

jesus, I was just gunna say some male ugg boots, but you went deep.

• Like 4