Halloween Sluts

Matt Vandart

Halloween is the best celebration of the year, not because of all the sweets but because of this:

1224898502536.jpg.myspace.jpg

Post your Halloween sluts here?

unfortunately round here, its the one day of the year the freaks find it acceptable to come out in force. half of them are just in dress, but to them its not fancyy, and the other half dont need a mask to be scary.

I don't get it, how does going out dressed up (like a knob) enhance your night out. Every week this town is full of girls dressed as police/nurses/cavewomen/wheres wally or any other cliched theme. Oh and the men wear suits (uncomfortably) or are dressed as bananaman.

Not sure why it annoys me

• Like 1

I don't get it, how does going out dressed up (like a knob) enhance your night out. Every week this town is full of girls dressed as police/nurses/cavewomen/wheres wally or any other cliched theme. Oh and the men wear suits (uncomfortably) or are dressed as bananaman.

Not sure why it annoys me

Okay mr happy pants.

Most older people go out dressed up smart or sexily. Halloween is an excuse to go that one step further for FUN. It's fun seeing people being creative, it's fun talking to people about their costume and it's fun having people like yours. It's just a fun break from the norm for 90% of people.

Okay mr happy pants.

Most older people go out dressed up smart or sexily. Halloween is an excuse to go that one step further for FUN. It's fun seeing people being creative, it's fun talking to people about their costume and it's fun having people like yours. It's just a fun break from the norm for 90% of people.

Bah! Humbug

Edit: banana man or where's wally are neither smart nor sexy lol

Edited by kaybs41282

Being the middle of nowhere, and f**king freezing most the time - nobody really goes out not wearing much - but halloween... Now we're talking!

I like!

This just reminded me about our talk on friday.

Was coming out of corpach tonight heading for the fort and was a random guy in a scream mask standing by the side of the road and walking into the middle of the road. Know him?