The Mr Monkey Charity Case Thread

Luke Rainbird

That's true! We can always send you both and see what you prefer haha. The Funn bars are a lot flatter and make the bike feel more like a dirt jumper (they did when i ran them anyway) but the azonics have a much nicer trialsy/ streety feel, but then they are quite narrow. Whatever you want mate, no probs to get them sent to you :)

I'll take the azonics if you don't mind? I'm tall and old, I want the front end as high as possible so I don't ruin my already delicate back :P cheers again for all the help my lovelies.

I'm gonna have to be the 24 tour whore to pay everyone back at this rate.

How important is a top cap too?

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

I can see where you're coming from and personally I always keep it there and back it off just a touch once I've done the stem up. More meant it's not gonna be essential if he can tighten without one for now :)

If you end up with a stem that doesn't want to stay in place though, that's a little different :P

Okay, so here's the pictures of so far. Can't get the paint off, had the concentration of caustic soda 50x higher than what it suggests on the bottle. I put it on the frame, it solidified, and then fell off....

The current amount of build done + the parts on my bed, that take up my tiny little box room at home, or they did, until some of them got combined.

post-30071-0-84521400-1321118092_thumb.j

post-30071-0-97587600-1321118102_thumb.j