24" Rims?

Paul pedal whore

spank stiffy al40's, not the lightest around weighing in @ 720g but they are 40mm's wide so they fit the fourplay perfect,

they are also super strong aswell, i've had mine for a few months now and i have'nt had to take the spoke key to them yet, not to mention they are only £50 for the pair.

here's a pic of them on my fourplay,

DSC_1051.jpg

Edited by ezgonzo

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to get new rims on my inspired fourplay.I am wondering wat are the strongest but still light rims? And is it best to stay away from holes in rims or are they still strong enough ??

I am trying find a store that supplies the inspired fourplay 24" drilled rim. Can you help me with with this problem please

spank stiffy al40's, not the lightest around weighing in @ 720g but they are 40mm's wide so they fit the fourplay perfect,

they are also super strong aswell, i've had mine for a few months now and i have'nt had to take the spoke key to them yet, not to mention they are only £50 for the pair.

here's a pic of them on my fourplay,

DSC_1051.jpg

They've seemingly stopped making them in 24" unfortunately. There may still be one on ebay though. Awesome rims.