Gunshot Test

monty-james

Hey everyone!

Within the next year me and some friends are making a Fallout (the game) Fan film. I haven't really had much practice with gunshot editing and everything so we made this video. I know its not trials related and im probably annoying people but, this is the first time ive made a gunshot film and i'd like some feedback.

Its not meant to be taken seriously, like the continuity isn't great and neither is the acting but i was aiming for more the gunshot effects and the sounds effects. Also, the explosion isnt great, but again, its my first time without any practice.

Thanks everyone, James. (Y)

Some of the gun flashes were good, the ones on the uzi weren't right. Gunshots look more like fire than stars, watch some videos of guns (FPSrussia for example) and look at what the gun flashes look like.

The grenade fire explosion was pretty good, it would've worked better if the camera was more still, the added bonus is less work in tracking or keyframing, however you did it.