Matt Arkwright And Cap

Cap

that was awsome vid, tyres look like you got about 5 psi in them lol

Matt runs his low, dont know how he gets away with it, im running about 20psi in the rear and currently 0psi in the front (damn puncture!)

Cheers!

Edited by Cap

• 4 weeks later...

I havent posted on here for a really really long time but i am glad to post on this vid these two lads are by far what trials in the uk should be about and that was an awesome vid pure trials riding and style all the way through not a single backflip or crankflip !! loved it !! :lol:

I havent posted on here for a really really long time but i am glad to post on this vid these two lads are by far what trials in the uk should be about and that was an awesome vid pure trials riding and style all the way through not a single backflip or crankflip !! loved it !! :lol:

totally agree. i love matt and caps videos

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed that loads guys. I can't believe how big Matt is going now. I want his babies, lol. Cap that bail to ass plant looked nasty, but enjoyed your riding too, some big stuff there. Preston looks awesome, though were a few clips from Blackpool? Either way, I think I need to hit up the North West soon.