Movember

isitafox

It's real, but certainly not day 3. That's about 3 weeks growth so you all know what you'll have to come on day 21. :lol:

I just shaved it off, I have potential job interviews coming up, combined with the British accent I don't think the tash would help.

It's real, but certainly not day 3. That's about 3 weeks growth so you all know what you'll have to come on day 21. :lol:

I just shaved it off, I have potential job interviews coming up, combined with the British accent I don't think the tash would help.

I'll be lucky to hit that kind of length in the whole month!

My brother's got a good furry lip on the go for this. I was very tempted, but didn't really think about it properly until I'd missed the date. Definitely up for it next year, just need to get a few friends in on it too so I don't feel quite as embarrassed! I tend to get a decent growth even if I miss shaving for a weekend, so a full month should be a laugh.

I am not officially part of movember, but as moral support to the guys at Tartybikes I decided to grow mine. I did cheat, my tash is roughly a month old now. I am going for the Guy Fawkes look but it may evolve into more of a Gangs of New York style....we'll see.

261grc1.jpg

Also, got some of this Bounder moustache wax off ebay. It's pretty amazing stuff, came in some cool packaging too, well recommended

21l72n4.jpg

• Like 1