post-29678-0-76592500-1319304960_thumb.j

post-29678-0-24305800-1319304995_thumb.j

post-29678-0-77120200-1319305426_thumb.j

post-29678-0-37454200-1319305477_thumb.j

picked up some super rare vertical dropouts for a steal

post-29678-0-44644400-1319305574_thumb.j

Edited by old'scoolfool
  • Like 3

Hey I always wanted one of these but they used to cost a fortune!! Who are you?? I live and ride in Houghton a lot, thought me and Drummond were the only ones though!!

You not putting a D521CD on the rear? I have one of those 16T middleburn bash guards with cog integrated if you are interested?

Edited by Lambton

Hey I always wanted one of these but they used to cost a fortune!! Who are you?? I live and ride in Houghton a lot, thought me and Drummond were the only ones though!!

You not putting a D521CD on the rear? I have one of those 16T middleburn bash guards with cog integrated if you are interested?

Hey Craig, i was in the year below you at school i rode a red barracuda back then and rode with James and Coley when they came up so i tagged along with you quite a bit lol i packed it up in 2003 when i started college and im only just getting back into it, just built a Giant up i always wanted one when you had yours but i couldnt afford it lol

Hey Craig, i was in the year below you at school i rode a red barracuda back then and rode with James and Coley when they came up so i tagged along with you quite a bit lol i packed it up in 2003 when i started college and im only just getting back into it, just built a Giant up i always wanted one when you had yours but i couldnt afford it lol

I see. Well I cant remember so give me a shout when you have a bike that is working and you're riding on Houghton or somewhere....

oh my god that bike is absolutely gorgeous i always wanted one so much daddy would only stretch to a pashley that month many moons ago :giggle: .

really miss the days of proper trials bikes they were just the best.

haha did we have the same rents? i ended up chopping the seat tube down on a small specialized rockhopper :) tight gits :P

Edited by Yorkshire Dale

oh my god that bike is absolutely gorgeous i always wanted one so much daddy would only stretch to a pashley that month many moons ago :giggle: .

really miss the days of proper trials bikes they were just the best.

JUST a Pashley aww you poor bairn :lol:lol Pashley's have more resale value today so it was a good future invenstment by daddy lol

Aim for This :)

That has not aged well at all :sick: If i could ride mine like Chris could i wouldn't care its hideous though lol

Edited by old'scoolfool

JUST a Pashley aww you poor bairn :lol:lol Pashley's have more resale value today so it was a good future invenstment by daddy lol

That has not aged well at all :sick: If i could ride mine like Craig could i wouldn't care its hideous though lol

haha yeh,i sold it years ago few local people have owned it still in good nick aswell,i have been asking my mate to contact the current owner which he never did for ages as i wanted it back.then he came in shop other week and said he sold it the week before to some idiot for 100 bucks with forks.i was gutted wanted it so bad i would of gave 200 just to have it again plus i still got all the original paperwork at my dads.sad times :(

Edited by smithy83

haha yeh,i sold it years ago few local people have owned it still in good nick aswell,i have been asking my mate to contact the current owner for ages as i wanted it back.then he came in shop other week and said he sold it for 100 bucks with forks.i was gutted wanted it so bad i would of gave 200 just to have it again plus i still got all the original paperwork at my dads.sad times :(

theres a brand new frame and forkset on ebay mate shame its cream but can always spray it if you dont like the colour!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pashley-trials-frame-fork-26mhz-/300591206034?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item45fca1ce92

theres a brand new frame and forkset on ebay mate shame its cream but can always spray it if you dont like the colour!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pashley-trials-frame-fork-26mhz-/300591206034?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item45fca1ce92

oh my god,rite im keeping an eye on that,i had a cream one before the blue one.the cream one cracked at the headtube so i sent it back with the forks and asked if i could have blue and they sent forks aswell.thats good costomer service.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah man i love this! Allllways wanted one, didnt they make matching forks?

I still have that MBUK edition with "Akrig Maybe" on a RC250 in Barcelona. Always loved that edition.

Love these, which there was more bikes from this era around!

what you mean by matching, the colour? they only made them in black and a bronze colour

either Akrigg or Danny Holroyd he did a tonne of MBUK stuff is it a dvd or vhs?

Edited by old'scoolfool
  • Like 1

That is sweet as f**k dude, Ilike it best with the proper seat not the stumpy I hate them.

cheers lad, i know it doesn't exactly match and looks a bit odd but it's alot comfier lol

I just meant in general that pace made forks which were pretty successful. I didn't notice you had them until i rear your first post after i had posted and i couldn't be bothered to edit my original post :lol:

That's right, Danny Holroyd!

DannyH400-280-75.jpg

ah right lol i've got both pace forks but the black ones you can hardly see the writing. he was a beast Danny i've just watched the old trials-kings videos on youtube, still awesome by todays standard

Edited by old'scoolfool

I was thinking of the Pace RC31 or something like that to start with i think. Anyway wish i had some either way :lol:

Ah man i Loved trials kings! remember sneaky ICT lessons watching video after video. Now they have been mentioned i am going to go and watch some and wish it was 7 odd years ago!

I was thinking of the Pace RC31 or something like that to start with i think. Anyway wish i had some either way :lol:

Ah man i Loved trials kings! remember sneaky ICT lessons watching video after video. Now they have been mentioned i am going to go and watch some and wish it was 7 odd years ago!

same here lol downloading 5mb videos on a 56k modem in half an hour and saving to a dozen floppy disks glad im not oldschool in that sense lol