Concrete Circus Channel 4 Tonight 9Pm

DeVal

Just seen it on the listings and i know peeps have already spoke about it so this is a reminder!

hopefully we will see some quality riding from danny mac and the athletes in the other disciplines lol

as long as they dont make out trials to be in any way related to the antics of street gangsters ill be happy! lol

Was that the best 23 minutes of TV ever broadcast?

To be honest though, I enjoyed Dannys the least... I wonder whether people from the other genres would feel the same - that their 'representative' kind of didn't pull out anything majorly new or daring. Stu just tried to edit like Dave and it came out a bit of an obvious imitation... I'm gonna watch again though obviously because that's just first thoughts.

To be honest though, I enjoyed Dannys the least...

I didn't like the freerunning one... took away the rawness to make it into a silly cinematic scene. Leave that to the Bond films I say! Thought the flatland one was a bit weird too as it removed the smooth, flowing nature of the riding it seemed.

Great show overall, liked Danny's part a lot since they didn't use slow-mo & thousands of show effects which kind of put the sport in background...

Of course those effects looked also great but i prefer less.

Danny's stuff definitely seemed higher then in movies before with even more risk, bit worried about him getting injured... hope he can cope well with

the public pressure not to go much bigger then that. Don't wanna see him in a wheelchair!

The free running and BMX sections were ruined by the editing. There was way too much going on in the BMX section. Didn't need all of the effects adding the dark look alone was enough. The story based free running idea was just stupid and really ruined what could have been an awesome little clip.

The skateboarder was good but it was all stuff Rodney Mullen was doing 20 years ago. So while its incredible its not that ground breaking.

I made girlfriend watch some of Danny Macs previous videos before we watched it and she said she preferred those. I felt the same. I thought it was the best of the 4 videos but not as good as some of his other stuff.

I thought the free running and trials looked good together as did the flatland and the skateboarder. Was one of the best things I've seen on tv in a while though. And We could see a surge of new members.