3Sixty Demo At Whitley Bay

Oliver gu

your mums from another world!

Haha jus kidding yea hope we get a world title out of him eventually

To add to the 3 that he already has? ha.

Was a good weekend. Doesnt seem to be that much footage of me though. :(

Cheers to ian and brett and anyone else that helped to make the event happen. I enjoyed my self very very much :) :)

Joe.

Ben Savage cleared 54" on his stock at a comp the day before the BIU worlds in Czech so I can't see the record is 52"

At the last official Guinness attempt to break the world record bunny hop, Hermance was the last 26" rider to bow out at 54", but they were taking off from a plyboard stage which had some flex and spring so for the purpose of our bunny hop comp (which was on grass) we set the standard for a stock at 52"....

It doesn't really matter as the comp was more of a showcase / crowd pleaser in the end... not an official attempt...

We broke 2 official records the day before so the comp was a chance to de-stress and chill with old mates... the records vid will follow once we get the footage from our events team....

To add to the 3 that he already has? ha.

Was a good weekend. Doesnt seem to be that much footage of me though. :(

Cheers to ian and brett and anyone else that helped to make the event happen. I enjoyed my self very very much :) :)

Joe.

sorry joe, alot of the footage was either crap or i just didnt film enough of you! lol, also the camera ran out pretty early. but again, awesome riding