Do You Have A Phobia?

dann2707

Ive never really liked bugs, only recent years (with keeping so many reptiles) Ive learnt to handle crickets/locust/roaches and the like without any problems. Ive also been handling one of my lodgers tarantulas without any issues, still not going near the scorpion though, that f**ker can hurt! Ive not held the giant train millipede yet though, something about the hundreds of legs that gets to me :$

Also not a fan of maggots, worms and grubs, not so much a phobia, just dont really like them.

I have held the ampblypigi though :D

amblipygi.JPG

Crawling through tight spaces/tunnels is the worst for me. Has any one seen the film 'The Descent'? As a whole it wasn't scary at all, but when they were crawling through lose cave tunnels ( especially when one of them got stuck ) was the most scared I have ever been watching a film.

This, haaaate it, you could just be trapped there forever and die, or live if someone fed you through a tube, but then you'd want to die, and it all becomes a scary, vicious circle. Don't like spiders either, can't touch 'em without going all mard.

My mate told me she was scared of jelly, about a week later I came out the kitchen with a pack of jelly to see if she was taking the piss or not, she sprinted out the room, came back in crying when I said I'd put it away, heard some epic stories about birthday parties when she was little though, amazing. My girlfriend's scared of pigeons too*, I love shitty fears haha.

*starting to think she is an actual retard

This, haaaate it, you could just be trapped there forever and die, or live if someone fed you through a tube, but then you'd want to die

Now that somehow reminded me of Winnie The Pooh, getting stuck in rabbits tunnel on his way out after eating too much honey.. :$ (think that's how it was)

Are we all freightened of that because we heard it as kids? :lol:

Edited by Hopping_Topsy

Now that somehow reminded me of Winnie The Pooh, getting stuck in rabbits tunnel on his way out after eating too much honey.. :$ (think that's how it was)

Are we all freightened of that because we heard it as kids? :lol:

I never watched winnie the pooh as a kid. I thought it was lame.