Achievements Before Quitting

gu trials

Overall, id just like to be known for have being half decent on bike, whilst having fun doing so.

things in particular id like to be able to learn before I slow the amount of riding i do. I dont think ill ever quit (ive been close before, but couldnt bring myself to do it):

360's, fakie manuals, fakie nose rolls (yes ross....i did actually write this)

oh and id like not to be injured for once. Frikken drunken antics leading to fractured knuckle...mmmm

Matt's been getting pretty awesome recently (Y)

I've already quit once, but got back into it (in a slightly different direction). Don't really have any specific achievements or goals I want to achieve any more mainly because I'm just enjoying riding new places and trying new stuff. I don't really get the whole quantitative improvement thing, especially with the 'I want to sidehop 7 pallets' crowd. Just seems like a slightly weird way to look at it. There's so much more to riding trials than being able to do X move on Y pallets...

• Like 1

iv been riding 13 years and already acheived everything i want and are prob going too. even won a year on the hard route in the huddersfield falcons club and have the trophy to boot :) all that said the only reason i will quit is if i stop enjoying riding or my body gives way. never set myself goals a just enjoy the whole trials scene and the friends i have made :) BOOM!!!

Edited by Yorkshire Dale