Mods/admins

KX Promo

I'm really sorry if this thread is being posted in the wrong place..

I'd like to have a conversation with one of the Mods or Admins of this

forum regarding a series of Trial Biking events taking place across the UK

during the month of August 2011.

Naturally I would never sully your forum with any kind of spam so I'm

seeking approval to invite people from here along.

It'll be FREE and a great day out for the family. Since this forum is a

fine example of a biking community, I thought this would be a good match.

Any chance someone could help please? I'm PMable

• Like 1

There's no need to clarify anything from anyone if it's purely a non-profit/ free/ fun event. Just bang up details of this event in Trials Chat / Clubs and Competitions / Member Organised Rides and then people can show interest, ask questions and such. No point waiting round seeing as August is like a week away.

There's no need to clarify anything from anyone if it's purely a non-profit/ free/ fun event. Just bang up details of this event in Trials Chat / Clubs and Competitions / Member Organised Rides and then people can show interest, ask questions and such. No point waiting round seeing as August is like a week away.

True that.

If its free/non profit then stick it up in Trials Chat or the News section (we'll have to approve it). If you're making profit out of the event then give me a PM, we could always do with donations to keep the site running.

True that.

If its free/non profit then stick it up in Trials Chat or the News section (we'll have to approve it). If you're making profit out of the event then give me a PM, we could always do with donations to keep the site running.

Hi guys.

The events will make no profit per se. It is, however, a promo for KX the Tesco Energy Drink as one of your members accurately noted!

The event organisers and participants will make no profit - it'll just be a great day out.

Is this acceptable for the non-profit section of your forum?

• 2 weeks later...