Macaskill And The Athertons

Ross McArthur

I've always thought there is something not quite right about that family.....they seem far too close lol

Saying that, Rachel is an absolute Godess

Right........ it's cool she rides bikes 'n' all - but f**k no would you ever look at her in a bar/club/video-store/bakery/laundr-o-mat/KFC/fine-cheese-&-chutney-shop/clarks/post-office.

She is average at best if we are commetning on looks alone. I don't like to diminish women to nothing more than aesthetics (as its really idiotic) but don't allow yourself to be blinded by the fact she rides a bike - she t'aint that cute.

Danny Macaskill though.....swoon!!! :wub: Love That Man!

• Like 2

Right........ it's cool she rides bikes 'n' all - but f**k no would you ever look at her in a bar/club/video-store/bakery/laundr-o-mat/KFC/fine-cheese-&-chutney-shop/clarks/post-office.

She is average at best if we are commetning on looks alone. I don't like to diminish women to nothing more than aesthetics (as its really idiotic) but don't allow yourself to be blinded by the fact she rides a bike - she t'aint that cute.

Danny Macaskill though.....swoon!!! :wub: Love That Man!

I think I would...but then again I quite like the girl next door kinda look...they always surprise you!