Nick Cooke

1a2bcio8

That is a talented rider for sure!

One of the very few that I've seen look so comfortable when riding bmxstuff on a inspired! Everything he did looked just right.

Some totaly amazing moves in there also, like the ET-tiretap (?) wtf?!

Crazy good :)

I say this whenever I see streety mod riding.. you need my frame makes everything 100 times easier, then you would only need 1 bike! Actually 2 cause u can't run pegs on it. I love doing manuels my self and I find it works really great for them... soo much better than regular 20" frames.. anyways...

Great video and great riding. Favorite line was fufanu to backwards hop to tailtap 540. Never seen anyone do that before ever. Your brakeless nose manuels are tight too.

Edited by sayshell

unbelieveable riding! definately one of those ones to watch before a ride to motivate

on that note, can anyone pm me with how to save vimeo videos? i use savevid for youtube but it doesnt seem to work....building up a mini collection to get me in the mood when im toiling on a ride!

I say this whenever I see streety mod riding.. you need my frame makes everything 100 times easier, then you would only need 1 bike! Actually 2 cause u can't run pegs on it. I love doing manuels my self and I find it works really great for them... soo much better than regular 20" frames.. anyways...

Great video and great riding. Favorite line was fufanu to backwards hop to tailtap 540. Never seen anyone do that before ever. Your brakeless nose manuels are tight too.

He's got a custom Triton 20" frame.

on that note, can anyone pm me with how to save vimeo videos? i use savevid for youtube but it doesnt seem to work....building up a mini collection to get me in the mood when im toiling on a ride!

Get an account, then under the stats on the right there's a download link, right click, save target as

He's got a custom Triton 20" frame.

I didn't notice but now that you point that out I looked again and it had seat. Looks like it is steel by the way its welded/tubing. I was going to say my frame is good cause it has the 75 headtube and shorter geo but it looks like you already got it. You should look into the viz urban fork though. Bent forks always snap.

Edited by sayshell

I didn't notice but now that you point that out I looked again and it had seat. Looks like it is steel by the way its welded/tubing. I was going to say my frame is good cause it has the 75 headtube and shorter geo but it looks like you already got it. You should look into the viz urban fork though. Bent forks always snap.

it's a triton frame

magnesium I think