Trials Rider On Britains Got Talent

kaybs41282

epic!

i wish i could deal with hights like that! lol

lets hope he dont loose out to the cute kid who can't sing! :)

He's well made his life choice that kid!

As for Joe he was great, quite funny though as I find watchin stuff like that the norm so I sometimes find it weird seeing other people being really amazed by it.

Hope you go through to the final Joe, and give someone a poke to refer to it as trials!!

Good luck, got my votes in (Y)

Awesome to watch!

Was it just me, or did anyone else think the camera work was shite in places though??

Better angles and close ups would have made it look twice as hard!!

This, the most impressive bit, to a layman at least, would have been when he gapped down from up on that beam which must have been best part of twenty ft? What did they do,zoom out as far away as possible......useless, the filming on that other thing with keith lemon was equally as poor, britains best riders and the best shots were of them on the rear wheel hopping about just in front of the singers.......real shame, joe was robbed, the piano guy was good but he wasn't 'best act of the night' ......you just knew it was gonna go to deadlock,real shame but top effort joe,good ambassador for the sport