Onza Zoot 2010

Rourke

Kind of I gues I think the main thing is the off black kinda thing, anyways the trials bikes for street are 1/2 bmx and 1/2 trials, I'm thinking when I eventually get it I could always trie to save up for a new one, like maybe a adamant

• 2 months later...

yeah they are good, i had one.

im a fast learner too, when i was getting good at trials, i swapped some parts and upgraded bits.

then the frame snapped though so ended up building a whole new bike.

i think they're abit over priced though when bought new. £540? nah..

if your gonna get one.. hang on for a second hand one, check ebay too.

no u can buy one brand new for £440, fresh out the box, i bought 1, its a fantastic little bike, for the money u cant beat it,

if ur not wanting to spend much, its the only afford able 24"

for £440 u cant go wrong, unless u wanna spend £1500 or summin more pro

ive got a 2010 inspired four play, my mate has the zoot, we have just as much fun swapping bikes, u really cant go wrong with a zoot, just change the stem and u'll b laughing

ive got a 2010 inspired four play, my mate has the zoot, we have just as much fun swapping bikes, u really cant go wrong with a zoot, just change the stem and u'll b laughing

what stem do you think suites the zoot? i'm enjoying the standard onza one, but i've got some TT highrise bars to bring the front end up a bit.

DSC04346.jpg

pro2 and middleburns to boot...

Hey, well im the mate with the zoot ;) i liked the standard zoot stem.. but i couldn't get it on its back wheel easy enough so on recommendation of another forum member i brought this http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/26_inch_stems/trialtech_race_welded/c41p10461.html

and now with that new stem it rides boss.. its easy on the back wheel.. and also nice and whippy.. would recommend this bike to any one without even thinking about it!

Plus.. dont worry about buying new pads, hs33's or what ever.. personaly i find there no need.. i have had a few people telling me to get such and such.. but to be honest.. unless your a full on pro.. the stock brakes are perfect.. the freewheel is nice.. the chain is good.. etc etc.. just get it and ride it! ;)

Edited by ChrisBarnes

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/26_inch_stems/system_ex_318mm_clamp/c41p609.html this one cause most street riders have about 25 or 35 degree rise in their stems so that would do you good plus you dont need it to long so i would also go for a 90mm but thats my thoughts anyway haha i dont know too much about street bikes Edited by Culshaw95