Koxx Sky2 Forks Being Recalled.

Laurence--Trials

spot the spelling mistake...

Any idea what the non compliance is? Never known a product recall on trials parts before :o

I think there were a fair few failures at koxx days :P They were snapping just below the stem from what I have read!

Adam

I feel sorry for the retailers, this is gonna be a pain in the arse for them!

It does amuse me that koxx had some of the most reliable forks out, but then decided that everyone likes light weight stuff that breaks, so made some forks that do exactly that. Suckers.

Oh yeah, they spelt "campaign" wrong

• Like 1

Any idea what the non compliance is?

Usually refers to something which is enforced... They didn't forget to put the 'lawyers lips' on the dropouts or something did they?

It may be a minor mis-translation though and that the non compliance is with their own designs- wrong material/treatment or wall thickness used at the factory.

I think there were a fair few failures at koxx days :PThey were snapping just below the stem from what I have read!

Adam

Just like my old Koxx/ Try-All forks did. And mine were only 5 months old. Lasted longer than a set of Echo SLs anyway.

Never think Im going to be running them again.

07 set of Lites and Im happy :D

Did any of the carbon forks go at Koxx days?

vincent and giles looked like they were using them. Also seen in Carthys new vid I think.

jack just runs the normal ones, is that the ones that are getting recalled?

The black ones aren't being recalled.

Any idea why?

I can only assume I'm wrong, but I'd've thought they'd make them all on the same production line, and then send them off to different finishing areas. Are the different colours slightly different models, or is there a strengthening agent in the black paint? :P

Edited by aener