Shimano Saint M810 Disc Brake Pads, Which Ones?

Laurence--Trials

I've recently braught a Shimano Saint M810 Disc brake for trials use I'm not sure what pads they come with standard, but im pretty sure you cant use the same pad compound for trials and DH kinda thing.. Chain reaction cycles offer a Sintered pad or a resin pad.. Which one should i be looking at?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=34584

Well i know you can use the pads they just dont bite and hold as well as other compounds.

I'm not worried about dispersing heat, as i only use the rear brake for trials, front for getting to A to B. Just want good bite and hold, mainly hold. I had this problem before on a previous brake and had to swap the pads. dont remember what ones they were though..

Cool keep us posted! What bike you running on just out of interest?

Zoo lynx 09 long, shimano deodour disc, chrillers disc protector, echo TR disc wheel steel 2 cross spokes.

Tarty recommend organic for the hope trials, pretty sure it'd be the same suggestion for other brakes.

I've got a Shimano Xtr M988 on the front.

The metalic / sintered it came with are pretty good but I've recently tried Resin and there so much better.

Resin over metalic every time.

I'f you've achually tried it i'll be going with the resin pad then, shame they're out of stock at the moment.