Female Moto Trials Riders In The Uk

James

I'm going to say +1 for Becky Cook.

Mainly because I apparently went to school with her (same year group) and shared a few classes but I have no idea who she is, so to ease my guilt of not knowing fellow trials rider, throw her some publicity haha.

Edited by James Quigley

Hia guys, quite good friends with Emma Bristow and Hannah Styles, Donna fox is also a nice lass and would do well on TV, i dont really know Becky but would be able to get in touch with her so if you need any help! Give me a shout!

Jay

I was Donna Fox's minder for the years she rode world championship. Shes from Doncaster

She is into bike trials as well now and has an Onza comp.

If you want a southerner you cannot do better than Becky Cook who is world number 2 in moto trials and multi times british champion. She lives on the Isle of Wight

Other good riders are Emma Bristow (just finished 2nd in the opening round of the euro championship. She lives in Lincolnshire.

Not sure where you are in the south but another reasonable southerner is Emma Morphett from Kent (i think)

As stated above Katy Bullock is a good choice. she rides motorbike trials & enduros. She is an excellent singer and got through to bootcamp on x factor and she is also a model and does a lot of promo work for Kawasaki World Superbike team.