Hs33 Mount Project Help Needed....

stephenmx50

Hi all, my onza zoot 24" is currently running a hs33 with evo 2 mounts, but as they are so crap (always moving out of position) I am thinking of removing the vee brake lugs and re welding on some hs33 mounts. Does anyone know where or if you can buy the female threaded Ali bosses that can be welded to the frame so the hs33 mounts clamp down on, then a new paint job...!! Any help would be great!

Hi all, my onza zoot 24" is currently running a hs33 with evo 2 mounts, but as they are so crap (always moving out of position) I am thinking of removing the vee brake lugs and re welding on some hs33 mounts. Does anyone know where or if you can buy the female threaded Ali bosses that can be welded to the frame so the hs33 mounts clamp down on, then a new paint job...!! Any help would be great!

Here But not in stock yet :/

Hope this helps

Jamie

Yep, if the frame was steel it'd be fine but due to the Zoot being alu there's not really a huge amount you can do on that front. If the evo mounts really aren't up to scratch your best bets are either to try and get hold of the older evo mounts to give them a shot, or chuck a vee on there. Personally I'd go with the vee every time, but obviously there's a bit of individual preference in there somewhere too (Y)