Soccer Boot Survey

grantham

Hi guys,

I am working on a new product development project for a university module and i'm looking to gather some information on soccer boot users and what they require from their product, so I have knocked up a simple and quick survey to get some primary data.

If you could fill it in for me that would be a huge help :) Thanks so much Patt

SOCCER SURVEY

Edited by grantham

haha!! Just got used to calling it soccer after working in adidas an puma, too many Americans to call it football hehe

Ad's just fill it in as if you had played or when you used to have to play at school :)

Be a massive help :)

Thanks guys!

Like I said in the survey, pretty light and well padded, someone should make these, apart from the older pred's and adi core boots no one really fills the hole well enough.

Most Adidas boots are fine apart from the "light weight" and "carbon sports ones"

All puma's are too narrow

All Nike's give me horrendous blisters.

And pretty much every other company is a joke?

/rant

Like I said in the survey, pretty light and well padded, someone should make these, apart from the older pred's and adi core boots no one really fills the hole well enough.

Most Adidas boots are fine apart from the "light weight" and "carbon sports ones"

All puma's are too narrow

All Nike's give me horrendous blisters.

And pretty much every other company is a joke?

/rant

This is true, I had a pair of Adebayors F50's and they were pap. The plastic replaceable sole snapped after a few weeks playing cause it was the extremely lightweight thin one and it cost me £25 for some replacements. Would have been really fuming if it wasn't for the fact the boots only cost £25!

Not very good playing in a players custom moulded boots though, he has one foot thats a size 11½ and the other is 11¾ so the smaller one felt well tight and as they were plastic they didn't stretch at all!