Keep Falling Off!

Aidan97

If u are annoyed by falling a lot... why dont you play football or something? :D

Just learn to fall.... dont care about the bike just jump off it when you feel like you are falling....

Ive been doing motocross for about 4 years and its a great plus now cause iam not afraid at all.... I think falls are connected with sports such as Biketrials, BMX etc.

just keep riding ;) i think you are riding quite good for your age

work on your falling technique? most falls can be saved by jumping off the bike and landing on your feet the split second you know your falling.. but depending on what your trying to do falling off is bound to happen anyway!

And your user name explains it all...

Just for a bit of added irony.

If u are annoyed by falling a lot... why dont you play football or something? :D

Just learn to fall.... dont care about the bike just jump off it when you feel like you are falling....

Ive been doing motocross for about 4 years and its a great plus now cause iam not afraid at all.... I think falls are connected with sports such as Biketrials, BMX etc.

just keep riding ;) i think you are riding quite good for your age

in the last few days ive thought about what im doing more and now ive learned gap to front, gap up to front, and a 5 pallet sidehop without falling off.

IMO if you're not falling off, then you're doing something wrong. Bailing is good. It's shows progression and keeps things in perspective.

At a young age it really isn't anything worth worrying about. Though with summer just around the corner, a serious injury may not be so great. But then summer is the time to ride harder anyways ^_^