Stone Masons In Oxford

AdamR28

We got thrown off there before when some CSO plastic PC threw us off.

I wouldn't bother riding there for a while, but in the future if anyone does plan riding there make sure there's no more than three of you and park away from the place!

I never understood why everyone loves that place so much? It always made my brakes dusty for the whole days riding so they didn't work! haha. We usually park in the industrial estate to ride the city anyway, as it's free. :)

Where is it? Google maps returns many results. Post code? I really want to ride somewhere new this weekend you see...

You'll find the little place marker hovering over where sainsbury's should be, but the map will open where you park to go in.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=DE4+3SP&aq=&sll=53.138826,-1.56994&sspn=0.002304,0.006968&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Matlock,+Derbyshire+DE4+3SP,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.139093,-1.57112&spn=0.001152,0.003484&t=h&z=19

• Like 1

As already mentioned, the issues are almost always from people riding on the cut stones. These are f**king expensive to buy, they take a huge amount of work to achieve a finished product and when some beginner comes along and is hopping all over them with his bashguard/ring they are being totally ruined. All it takes is a chip and you've destroyed what could be £100s of work. Most of the work there looks to be custom to order, so it's not like they can just recut it to a smaller shape and resell it.

The poor guy has probably turned up on Monday morning to find his company's hard work damaged and then checked the CCTV to find us lot jumping all over them!

If you're going to continue to ride there then stay off anything that has had any finishing done on it. People have mentioned staff being there and being happy for them to ride on the raw blocks, the owner might not be keen but if everyone sticks to that then we aren't actually doing much damage at all.