New Riding Spot

Miles Mallinson

Since I've been riding brakeless I never really rode any big drops, I found this place the other day its just a wasteland full of really nice contrete slabs (landed the first bit flat, that was what that clunking sound was might of been my wrists or my wheel), I thought I'd try some artsy fartsy stuff aswell. Not sure about the second last shots though they don't really fit in with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEC7eEJ98G4

Any comments

Edited by Milo123

Yeh the views are pretty average I suppose ^_^, brakeless drops are alright if you can land them flat without jarring you wrists, not that I can do that.

try landing with a little pedal flick to transfer your momentum from down to forward, might help save your wrists a littleturned.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh the views are pretty average I suppose ^_^, brakeless drops are alright if you can land them flat without jarring you wrists, not that I can do that.

As soon as you land, do a wee bunny hop to take the force out of the drop, something i picked up from watching CLS vids, works everytime (Y)