New Marino 24"

LEON

Lol cheers Matt.

Ares I wasn't home until the post office was shut yesterday so could do nothing about postage, even though my refund won't be with me for a week, I'll still post the tensioner back tomorrow.

If you'd checked the goods in the first place this could have been avoided.

Yea trust me I hate disc brakes (still got my xtr v, hoping) but today's market pretty much forces you to use one, old school forks are just too short, the inspired are perfect really at 410mm, welding brake bosses on was obviously too much hassle! lol.

Never really looked at because, it all looks the same as deng to me, none of it really interests me.

I just tried my Pashleys out & due to my unusual tastes they feel much better for my frame, so I think my inspired forks are for sale :)

Edited by LEON

Hopefully I can get a pair already done, if not then i'll get mine done, know who does it & how much?

Check out the car thread in chit chat, I've totally forgotten his name and I'm on my phone but there's a guy in there very recently who has something in his sig about lowering fork mounts.

Yea messaged him earlier ta, he come on here much?

Good luck mate, they're on my Leeson :P

Speak to Paul Oliver though (that's his username on here, too) He lowered the mounts on my old pashleys for £20 and did a bloody good job of it! Would highly recommend him.