24" Advice

jjsuperg

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for my first 24" bike? looking to ride some brakeless for a bit as a change from almost twenty years of competition trials riding. The inspired look really nice, was wondering about the echo street? thanks for your time

J.J.

Hey dude, although I'm a little biased I really don't think you can beat the Inspired for both strength, design and build quality. Get yourself a nice build with Inspired forks as well and you'll be laughing.

Will definitely be looking forward to seeing some videos of you ripping it up!

Disc only grrrrrrrrrrrr

...as well as being stronger and more reliable.

Hmm. I definitely know of more Leesons and Curtiseseseses that have cracked/broken than I know of Inspireds that have cracked/broken. Pretty much everyone I know who's had a Leeson had to get it re-welded at some point.

Anyways, I'm sure you know my feelings on the subject JJ - get one asap!

• 2 weeks later...

Inspired Fourplay is sitting in my dining room staring at me as i type this. drove 50 miles in the slop today to pick it up. Can't wait to get some time in on it! Thanks for the advice guys, be a little bit till i'm confident enough on it to film anything worth postingturned.gif

Inspired Fourplay is sitting in my dining room staring at me as i type this. drove 50 miles in the slop today to pick it up. Can't wait to get some time in on it! Thanks for the advice guys, be a little bit till i'm confident enough on it to film anything worth postingturned.gif

Nice one, any photos?