Does Anyone Know What Ever Happened To Tim Pratt?

Brettoll

Was riding through Reading uni the other day reminiscing about some of the old sessions I used to have in there on my Mark 1 T-Rex with Tim Pratt, a very young Daniel Gray (think you were about 13) and Danny Steele-Stallard when I suddenly thought.....

Does Tim Pratt still ride??

So I thought I would find out if anyone knows if he is still riding as he seemed to disappear of the face of the scene.

Thanks,

Brett

Hey dude, whats your name i really want to know who you are aha? i spoke to tim about a year ago, he nows lives and breaths in london, he still has his bike but his life revolves around art and sculpture at the

moment. I had my bike stolen a year a go and started riding bmx, i miss the trials scene and will get a new bike when i have some money. Alot of the Origional reading lot stil ride and i see then around alot. Tim does not have facebook aha i asked him.

Trials in reading is resting at the moment, everyones gone uni or looking for jobs, jack and nick g are keeping it real.

Edited by Daniel Gray

My god, I was thinking this exact question the other day!!!

I miss ol... or young Timmy! I remember riding Reading with him when he was perfecting his xup manuals and other trick stuff... manualling across bike lock rails at the uni... rolling gap ups to thin rails...

Last I saw of him was probably at DJ's memorial ride, the second year or something. I just remember he had a white van then.

If I ever see him around again, Ill tell him to get back on that bike of his and start again :D

Hey dude, whats your name i really want to know who you are aha? i spoke to tim about a year ago, he nows lives and breaths in london, he still has his bike but his life revolves around art and sculpture at the

moment. I had my bike stolen a year a go and started riding bmx, i miss the trials scene and will get a new bike when i have some money. Alot of the Origional reading lot stil ride and i see then around alot. Tim does not have facebook aha i asked him.

Trials in reading is resting at the moment, everyones gone uni or looking for jobs, jack and nick g are keeping it real.

Ha ha!! It's Brett Stollery. It was when you had first started out and were riding with Tim a lot.

Fair play to him, I can appreciate that being an art student in my yoof. Im surprised he stopped though, especially living in London and all the street furniture there. I am going to be on here looking for rides loads when I move up there later this year.

Oh that sucks about your bike, but good your still riding. Perhaps after all that BMX you will convert to a Hex or something similar.

Yeah i've seen Jack about, but I agree it has gone quiet. Used to be loads of riders hitting Reading at the weekends, guess the weather hasn't helped either.

Well thats answered my question.

Thanks to everyone for catering to my whim.

Edited by Brettoll