Depression And / Or Anxiety?

Hannah Shucksmith

Heavy to be rank on the girl the day after she's tried to top herself dude. Trying to help or not bro going so full on straight away is not going to help anyone!

If you ever get the chance Han seriously consider going on a Camp America trip or go volunteering in another country (I can help with Canada, Oz, India, Mexico and Bolivia!), getting yourself out of the situation can sometimes be helped by removing yourself from the environment that you fell into your current mental state. Travelling brought me back to life in ways I cant even begin to explain and I have some very good friends I met abroad that left home for the same reasons and had similar outcomes.

I'd be more than happy to talk about it if you ever want to, just as a warning I'm not very great with words so can be quite useless in the making people feel better department.

Best of luck with clearing your mind.

Will.

Go for this. (Y)

Nowadays whenever i hear, or experience random sh*t in my head, i just get proactive to counteract the effects becoming more pronounced and annoying. Crazy Frog ringtone use to really drive me up the wall from all the months of tv advertisements, Radio, and people's phones ringing. Even the dude behind the success of that Crazy Frog ringtone hated it despite the fact he made alot of money from that.

You sir are a star.

At the end of the day Hannah has some serious issues which need to be dealt with by people close to her and professionals. Trying to share her issues on a internet forum is going to do the total opposite.

I concur.