Zoo Python

willie

Im riding one atm. Love it to pieces. Mines the long wb and rides amazing with a medium rise stem and riserbars. Unfortunately for me im getting a little cramped on it, and with my back hurting when crouched over, will be moving to stock soon. Will let you know if mine goes up for sale but will probably just buy a longer higher rise stem :)

Edited by Echo Lite 09

with 450 to spend youve got a wide range of good spec second hand bikes that would come under your budget. Reputable brands such as Onza, Zoo, Gu, and others should be obtainable. Be sure to ask about the condition, age and quality of parts on the bike to the seller before you mention cash or a price. And theres always a bargain to be made ;)

I have been looking on here but couldn`t post anything as I`m not validated . I am new to the site do you get validated by just posting chat?

Cheers

By posting helpfull information, using correct punctuation and grammar all helps to get you validated. The use of correct punctuation and grammar within questions and answers helps people understand clearly what you are saying. Being polite and considerate to other forum users is also help full. Have a validation vote from me :)