Snow Pics

TrialsMan Dan

As if we avent seen enough of the snow already (isnt there a thaw just now :- ) but anyway last week i managed to get some arty pics of my steed in the snow, not made any changes since last posting pics up but after Santa comes there will be some nice new sparkly bits :P. Comments welcome.

p4pb5942181.jpg

p4pb5951090.jpg

p4pb5951100.jpg

p4pb5951093.jpg

p4pb5942183.jpg

Geo if anyones interested:

1035wb

385cs

+20 bb

72 degree ha

New rear wheel- Atomlab Pimp with a Pro2 trials hub, ive got a carbon brake booster to put on, DMR Moto RT front tyre and a Trialtech stem although thats coming along later when funds allow.

thats a nice list, i might be getting a atomlab on hope for the front off pinkbike, where did you get the carbon booster from i couldn't find any that would fit a 80mm spacing adaptor.

thats a nice list, i might be getting a atomlab on hope for the front off pinkbike, where did you get the carbon booster from i couldn't find any that would fit a 80mm spacing adaptor.

Rab Shropshire sold me one off here, apparently its quite a rare Magura one thats designed for the evo mounts.

like the hubs, and silver forks look better than the wannabe trialtech black ones :P. Could do with trimming the rear hose a bit too lol. In the pic looks like you have a 24" front wheel and 26" rear :unsure: going for a peny-farthing type trials bike :giggle: ? Im quite sure they are both 24" and its just the camera :$

like the hubs, and silver forks look better than the wannabe trialtech black ones :P. Could do with trimming the rear hose a bit too lol. In the pic looks like you have a 24" front wheel and 26" rear :unsure: going for a peny-farthing type trials bike :giggle: ? Im quite sure they are both 24" and its just the camera :$

No both 24" lol and no i didnt put the trialtech sticker on to be wannabies haha i just thought it would look cool :P

Looks good, Bars look abit low though. I love the hope gunsmoke colour. I have a rear gunsmoke pro 2 on my inspired and hopefully will be getting a front one to match soon.

Yeah steerer tube is a bit shorter than the original but ordering a trialtech 25 degree stem so should sort it out (Y)

Really like that, the silver forks look better then the black ones.

Have you changed pretty much everything but the frame now?

Pretty much only cranks, stem and headset are original.

Cheers for all the nice comments guys! :)

Edited by TrialsMan Dan