Anyone Know Why My Warn Staus Has Gone Up

Matt Vandart

Did you even read the thread.

I have already been told and accepted this fact.

Is it f**k.

Some of the shit he wrote about 2 years ago was bang out of order.

Who gives a f**k if he's a good guy, what you saying? I'm a wanker? So I get warned for some tits, he's a good guy so he gets vindicated.

He could well be a good guy I don't know or care.

This thread is about unsuitable postage, tits or abstract reference to kiddy fiddling both fall in this category.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Not much of a joke to a kid that has been abused though is it.

Alright what ever, nothing against him, its against the way I get warned for a few pics of nipples, which I am not arguing against and others dont.

The Russian pro riders weird pics (WTF??? thread) for example, although funny, was not only bent as, but showed alot more than the pics I posted and was far worse.

Yet no snippage no warn??????

Look can we just drop this thread I have had my question answered, more than once.

I would not have even carried it on if ANZO had not posted what I already know.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Not much of a joke to a kid that has been abused though is it.

I would not have even carried it on if ANZO had not posted what I already know.

If course it's not a joke to abused kids, nore are gay jokes, racist jokes or, well, any type of joke where they're the target. Its the internet - shit happens, just chill out MATT VANDART.

• Like 2

Indeed.

Also, thanks to a rapid-fire report from someone I know what was in JT's post pre-edit. I might bookmark that so next time you're complaining about horrifying double standards on here I can point that one out for you ;)

Indeed.

Also, thanks to a rapid-fire report from someone I know what was in JT's post pre-edit. I might bookmark that so next time you're complaining about horrifying double standards on here I can point that one out for you ;)

Is it actually shown what was alleged to have been there before my edit, or are you just going by what people were reporting?

Yeah but it does bring up a flaw in the system. You'd have thought mods would be able to see any edits, especially when dealing with the forsale section. You could put anything in the description, sell it, then edit it. And when the guy complains about spokes missing from his wheel, check the description. It says quite clearly there's spokes missing and there's nothing that can be done about it. :unsure: