Anyone Know Why My Warn Staus Has Gone Up

Matt Vandart

As much as I enjoyed them, there's plenty of kids on here who's parents probably don't care but Danny and Tom will have put the rules in place in case they don't. The mod team just enforce the rules, that's all.

<\ havebeenwarnedsomanytimesiveturnedintoamoddrone>

Thats fair enough, I have kids that sometimes go on here myself, those pics were of boobies, there was no chuff, I would not care if my kids saw these pics they probably did when I posted them.

Neither would my missus.

I don't see any warn shit on Dr Nick Rivieras status and his posts are sometimes like a f**kin closet peado.

Not aimed at you JD.

Thats fair enough, I have kids that sometimes go on here myself, those pics were of boobies, there was no chuff, I would not care if my kids saw these pics they probably did when I posted them.

Neither would my missus.

I wouldn't mind if there weren't any speed limits. Other people probably would mind. Regardless, the rules of the road mean that there are.

I am aware there are rules and not contesting them, hence the sentence begins with 'Fair enough'

I personally think that a warn addition to my status was a bit harsh, I just forgot I was on Trials forum rather than OTN.

Snipping the post and giving me a reminder would have been enough surely?

I don't see any warn shit on Dr Nick Rivieras status and his posts are sometimes like a f**kin closet peado.

So true. He posted much worse than boob pics that have been reported and still remain on the site. There's two sets of rules.

I reported the boobs.

What happens after it gets to 100%? Does the internet break

Nothing happens at 100%. Generally if you've gotten that far it's permaban, but there's people out there with 100% warn I believe.

Seniors are not exempt from the rules. End of.

You broke the rules, you got a warn.

kthanxbye.

Edit:

Also the sexual preference of Dr Nick in this conversation is irrelevant. Peadophile or not, he's a good guy and if given the choice, I'd rather him touch my kids than most people on this forum...