Bucket List :)

Sprog!

I love how everyone says things about money, don't get me wrong I want to be rich but do you really think you will look back on your deathbed and go 'eh, at least I had money'.

Rather morbidly I don't really care a great deal about dying and have nothing that I really want to do before it happens, perhaps punch my brother as hard as I can in the face

I love how everyone says things about money, don't get me wrong I want to be rich but do you really think you will look back on your deathbed and go 'eh, at least I had money'.

Rather morbidly I don't really care a great deal about dying and have nothing that I really want to do before it happens, perhaps punch my brother as hard as I can in the face

Somehow I think you're view would be different if you were diagnosed with a terminal illness.

EDIT: Possibly the most depressing comment on the forum today. (This one)

Edited by xDUNSTANx

The next total solar eclipse is on 13/11/2012, maybe you guys know something I don't but I was hoping to live longer than that!

I would love to witness a supernova in our galaxy, that would be epic. But it might be a few hundred or thousand years away :(

As a more realistic dream, going into space is definitely one of the first on my list. As is raising a family and being in a good enough job to bring them up well (I'm getting old :P).

As a more realistic dream, going into space is definitely one of the first on my list. As is raising a family and being in a good enough job to bring them up well (I'm getting old :P).

Thanks to Virgin, if you sell the house you'll bring up your future family, you'll be able to afford to see space!

1, Drive a Bugatti veyron

2, Ride a Ducati Desmosedeci

3, Visit Bruce Lee's grave

4, See the Shaolin temple

5, Visit Japan

6, Have the "Perfect" pizza

7, Have a tattoo by Chris Garver

8, Ride the North Shore

9, See Slipknot live

10, Meet Valentino Rossi

11, Ride with Danny Mac, Martin Hawyes and Martyn Ashton

12, Own an Intense M1

13, Fly in a F-14 tomcat

14, Go shark fishing for a Great White

15, Sleep with Myley Cyrus! ;)

Be involved somehow and somewhere in the filming and making of a Post Apocalyptic Horror movie.

Leave New Zealand to a better country (Canada).

Get me a lovely lady.

Make a positive difference in peoples lives.

*And several other Christian ones you guys wouldnt want to hear, and to avoid a massive debate*

Edited by Joe O'Connor