As The Churchill Dog Would Say

monkeyseemonkeydo

Really nice Dave. Loving it in that green. How long will it stay that colour though?

I reckon it's got a reasonable chance for a while yet... I like the colour and it is a very good finish. Can't believe it's taken me ~12 years to get a Hope rear hub, even though I loved the sound in Chainspotting back in '97!!

So they are. Well observed. Ok then, will you be changing the cranks? :P

Not sure to be honest. They seem really solid and really stiff. The only real downside is the bash size which I'm not overly fussed about to be honest. I also quite like the idea of having some 'proper' mountainbike bits on there- quite a novelty these days! Might change them eventually and put the Truvativs on my woods playbike but no real need to change for now.

Looks sweet Dave (Y) I'd stick with the Truvativ setup for a bit at least. I'm jealous of how smooth Ali's setup is on his Hex...

Looking forward to seeing some footage on that! They're nice riding bikes, and the dual disc 24 setup is massive, massive win.

Sorry, you lost me there- which bit do you mean?

Yea sorry it's a hard bit to describe, but the part of the fork directly below the headtube which the individual fork legs attach to. I reckon that bit would be awesome black, as a really subtle little change which would tie in with the black stem/white bars look.