My Zoo Python 09, But In 3D..

RobRook

I'm the same, everything looks great but the tyres actually look like they've been done on a computer. Although me not being an expert I can probably assume that trying to get the right texture for rubber is a pretty tough job

Agreed. Everything looks great so far, I think tyres generally have some kind of 'gloss' to them, especially the Try-Alls from experience.

Thanks for all your comments guys, much appreciated (Y)

Only a small update..

Added few textured parts; BB, Bashring, Freewheel, Cranks, Pedals, Headset.

Improved frame material; now happy with it.

Changed tyre material slightly. Made the specular wider and lower so they appear less glossy.

Removed environment but kept it visible to reflections. Was thinking about doing this in the end, but chimpanzyyyy help that decision :)

Won't be updating now untill I've finished or almost finished, because I'm sure these small update are annoying and you're just expecting it to be finished every time I post :lol: So I shall update within a week or so I'd say.

Rob.

47511200.jpg

I don't have any :P

Used to have silver eight ball dust caps, but almost ripped a valve off trying to undo it once, it'd been on there for so long and set itself (N) And because I'm always playing with tyre pressures, I don't bother with them anymore ^_^

congrats dude, that first picture of the final render kills it, it looks exactly like the stock photos that get released of full builds (eg), hyper-realistic. amazing work.

i can't help but laugh at some of the comments on that other forum though from non-riders, trying to pick inaccuracies that are actually 100% accurate to someone that rides.

Valves needs a little work texture wise, it's the only thing noticeably not 'real'. I think maybe the rear hose is a little too shiny, and I still think the texture of the tires isn't as perfect as everything else.

Valves needs a little work texture wise, it's the only thing noticeably not 'real'. I think maybe the rear hose is a little too shiny, and I still think the texture of the tires isn't as perfect as everything else.

Yea Changed it a little now. Will be in the new renders.. I've edited tyre material too so you'll see that next time I post up renders.

Only thing I noticed that was 'wrong' was the way the tread pattern on the front tyre is backwards, but I don't know if anyone's mentioned that before 'cos I sorta dipped in nearer the end... Looks amazing though (Y)

I did actually have that the correct way round, I'm sure I did.. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out, another thing that'll be sorted out in the next renders :)

Where are you hosting the pics now as all the ones from the first few pages I could see but now the works server is blockinh them!

Can anyone save and attach the finished product for me so I can view it??

Pics are hosted at imageshack. Had to use imageshack because images are too big to upload to trials forum file uploader

congrats dude, that first picture of the final render kills it, it looks exactly like the stock photos that get released of full builds (eg), hyper-realistic. amazing work.

i can't help but laugh at some of the comments on that other forum though from non-riders, trying to pick inaccuracies that are actually 100% accurate to someone that rides.

That's the look I was going for. Wil be closer to it in the next renders though...

Oh I know :lol: Well it is a unique sport that has some unseen things compared to normal bikes :)