My Zoo Python 09, But In 3D..

RobRook

Whatever you do as a job now; stop. Stop that and get on this full time!

You obviously have lots of talent and a shit-tonne of passion and interest. At the very least get yourself a portfolio site knocked up and get some freelance work!

Uniformed, not uniform - was annoying me :P.

Definitions of uniform on the Web:

* always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences; "a street of uniform tall white buildings"

* consistent: the same throughout in structure or composition; "bituminous coal is often treated as a consistent and homogeneous product"

* undifferentiated: not differentiated

Definitions of uniformed on the Web:

* dressed in a uniform; "uniformed policemen lined the President's route"

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Describing someone in an occupation that requires a uniform, such as a member of the police force or military

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/uniformed

:unsure:

Definitions of uniform on the Web:

* always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences; "a street of uniform tall white buildings"

* consistent: the same throughout in structure or composition; "bituminous coal is often treated as a consistent and homogeneous product"

* undifferentiated: not differentiated

Definitions of uniformed on the Web:

* dressed in a uniform; "uniformed policemen lined the President's route"

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Describing someone in an occupation that requires a uniform, such as a member of the police force or military

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/uniformed

:unsure:

I stand corrected, always refer to a weld as uniformed at work, uniform doesn't sound right :P.

Edit- Forgot to ask earlier, are you going to be modeling the tyres on this?

Edited by Rob Leech

Bottom Bracket Area done :D Just done the crank bolt.

forteh: Pedals now have the concaved center, but it's not very noticable

Rob Leech: Yep, shall be modelling everything. No bump maps or texture replacement here :P

Bronz: Haha, I'm actually out of work right now. I work as a bike and go-kart maintenance guy on a holiday park between March & November. But I shall be getting some kind of portfolio together for 2011. I need to.

T-Proboy13: Thanks!

post-14348-0-75858100-1291916568_thumb.j

post-14348-0-19076100-1291916577_thumb.j

post-14348-0-11586000-1291916588_thumb.j

Looking sweet!

One small thing... I think the pedals are 'backwards', if that makes sense? The parallelogram shape is pointing the 'wrong' way... Sorry to keep pointing out little bits that aren't quite correct, but I can see you are going for the '100% win' on this project and I would sound like a broken record saying how awesome it is every time :P (Even though it is!)

Bronz: Haha, I'm actually out of work right now. I work as a bike and go-kart maintenance guy on a holiday park between March & November. But I shall be getting some kind of portfolio together for 2011. I need to.

Get in touch with me about working on a site if you like… I'm a web designer/developer and I'd be well up for working on a project like this; your work is awesome!

PM me if you're interested :D

Looking sweet!

One small thing... I think the pedals are 'backwards', if that makes sense? The parallelogram shape is pointing the 'wrong' way... Sorry to keep pointing out little bits that aren't quite correct, but I can see you are going for the '100% win' on this project and I would sound like a broken record saying how awesome it is every time :P (Even though it is!)

You're right! I didn't notice that haha.. I can see what I done though; I was working from the left pedal when modelling it, but put that as my right pedal in the 3D world. Doh! Thanks for spotting it :D And you can correct me on anything you see, I don't mind. There's surely going to be a few things to spot as I stare at the thing all the time so I miss them :)

Get in touch with me about working on a site if you like… I'm a web designer/developer and I'd be well up for working on a project like this; your work is awesome!

PM me if you're interested :D

Thanks! Will keep you in mind if I want to do my own site (Y)

Skoze & Matt Burrows: Thanks guys! ^_^

Congratulations, that is absolutely amazing! I have a '09 Python like that, and when I look at the pictures is EXACTLY the same as looking at my bike: welds, booster... astonishing! I've never seen something so brilliant and close to the real bike, again, congratulations!

Congratulations, that is absolutely amazing! I have a '09 Python like that, and when I look at the pictures is EXACTLY the same as looking at my bike: welds, booster... astonishing! I've never seen something so brilliant and close to the real bike, again, congratulations!

Thanks buddy! Really appreciate your comment about how accurate things are :) Thankyou!!

Little update, not much. Been doing other things.

Brake clamps & started the brake cylinder

post-14348-0-83363100-1292031862_thumb.j

Edited by RobRook

Yea I still ride when the weather's good. Me, Scott & Jacob are the only regular riders in Clacton now, all the others have sold up to keep thier cars or some other financial limb lol. tut tut

Sweet man, will have to pop down sometime in the new year, possibly easter.

I'm always cool to ride London and places like that though.. :shifty: