My Zoo Python 09, But In 3D..

RobRook

Thanks Jamie, Kristaps & Mikee! :)

Tom: Yea will have to do more meets next year. My brother & Shaun want to get back into riding after new year too so more to come along :)

Done a test render to see how real I can get the rotor looking. Will start modelling one of the levers tomorrow.

post-14348-0-45743200-1292375179_thumb.j

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your comments :)

forteh: I dont use direct photos, I like to use good texture & bump maps to get a good result. (See below)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I've done a little breadown of the rotor (I was bored) Will also help those less familier with 3D to see how it's made ^_^

I'm part way through modelling an Echo brake lever at the moment. Just the piston, TPA & Blade to go... (See below. Even better if you have red/cyan glasses) ;)

Think I need to sleep though, so will carry on with that later today (Thursday

post-14348-0-36562600-1292475619_thumb.j

post-14348-0-48663400-1292479474_thumb.j

• Like 3

are them brake bodys in 3D ? as in like using 3D glasses ...? if you know what i mean lol

Yep :) Just need a pair of the typical red/cyan glasses. Just got a pair through the post so thought I'd try it out. And it's weird seeing them in real 3D.

Thought it looked too good to be a plain photo textutre :)

Much better to create it properly from scratch imho.

Exactly what I say too. It'd look cheap and amateur using a photo texture, and it'd reduce the visual quality of the model. I'd say anyway :)

Exactly what I say too. It'd look cheap and amateur using a photo texture, and it'd reduce the visual quality of the model. I'd say anyway :)

Going back to when I used to make gun model replacements for counterstrike, all of the photo hack/texture replacements bar one or two in hundreds looked dire, even when people had access to the guns themselves and photographed them in detail. Self painted textures were much more realistic and looked far better, of course back in those days it was only 512x512 bmps :D

Ouch!.. Never cut myself on mine, it isn't sharp enough unless a lot of force is put into it or it's grabbed strangely.

I think they thought that's where you pull the lever and didn't realise it's a one finger lever :) hense the demo photo I posted up.