2011 Frames?

Jackk-08

I don't know much about companies other that Zoo! and Echo. Pretty sure that Echo will release new 2011 Team and Lite frames along with a new range of parts and such,

and Zoo are releasing new Zoo Piranha and Python frames. Neil Tunnicliffe recently got his proto 2011 Piranha.

Im looking forward to it though, especially the new Python wub.gif

I don't know much about companies other that Zoo! and Echo. Pretty sure that Echo will release new 2011 Team and Lite frames along with a new range of parts and such,

and Zoo are releasing new Zoo Piranha and Python frames. Neil Tunnicliffe recently got his proto 2011 Piranha.

Im looking forward to it though, especially the new Python

wub.gif

I'm sure I heard there is not going to be a zoo python and there is only going to be a echo 20" and 26" in disk or magura? I'm sure someone will corect me if I'm wrong :)

I'm sure I heard there is not going to be a zoo python and there is only going to be a echo 20" and 26" in disk or magura? I'm sure someone will corect me if I'm wrong :)

Zoo Python and Piranha news from Mr. Tunnicliffe himself :)

Keeps saying there will be photos and updates on his website soon

As the Echos go thats along the lines of what I'd heard, I'm looking forward to seeing the final products :)

Seeing as he thought his Piranha was a Pitbull, I'd guess the Python is in fact a Lynx. But that's just names.

4 new frames have been released so far, 3 Echo's and 1 Zoo. There are bound to be more, at the moment Echo has a lineup of just two mod bikes - a GU LE and 20" Echo - which for one of the largest trials manufacturers is not a massive number. Echo have been focusing more on single parts than frames recently and I'd expect few novelties in the frame department until the TR SL and Urban range are complete.

Edited by Greetings

According to a reliable source in China as of earlier of this year, a long geo Python ala 04/05/06 was/is supposed to be coming... But plans always change so there's no guarantee.

It seems a fairly unheard of geo in recent years, as the trend seems to be massively high BBs and short reach/cs.