Who Has Jumped Into/on Vehicles?

JackMeek

The Rover could handle it, no problems. Your van on the other hand... Speakers'll be flying out all over the shop :-

EDIT: Oh yeah, just remembered - a DHing friend of mine basically made me try and hop onto his car's bonnet. I wasn't very good at the time (NO CHANGE THERE HA HA), and sent it to bash. Dented bonnet = bad times, but hey ho.

The Rover could handle it, no problems. Your van on the other hand... Speakers'll be flying out all over the shop :-

EDIT: Oh yeah, just remembered - a DHing friend of mine basically made me try and hop onto his car's bonnet. I wasn't very good at the time (NO CHANGE THERE HA HA), and sent it to bash. Dented bonnet = bad times, but hey ho.

That would be my fear of riding on "someone else's" car If you went wrong on the move you would feel pretty bad, Rode over a tractor at my friend house when he used too ride, along with a dumper truck and some trailer's-bucket's.

Not yet attempted a car, but cant say its on my list of things too do yet.

Edit: I do however think it would be rather cool too see car's at sheffield area, skip's are a little boring after 10+ year's......

Edited by Seabasss

Edit: I do however think it would be rather cool too see car's at sheffield area, skip's are a little boring after 10+ year's......

I guess the amount of people willing to invest that much in sponsorship who happen to have a load of scrap cars that don't look shit (In that almost every other section looks amazing, so having a load of bangers piled up in a heap wouldn't look great...) is probably pretty low. Skips are harder to ride than cars too!