Zoo Lynx

braderzz.p

hi,right so i snapped my limey so im thinking about getting a daul disc zoo lynx because im only small so it will last me.

i had a look but couldnt find any thing so could some one help me and tell me if there ok do the crack around disc mounts is the chain in-linement good ect

cheers for the help,

brad

Haven't seen one crack at the disc mounts, and chain line isn't an issue at all. Can run anything from a 113 (which I ran) to a 128 (which I've seen others run) BB in there to get it spot on. They're just nice, simple frames.

aye mines really good, would be perfect if it had +70bb haha

Out of interest where and how did you snap it .......... its just that i have the same frame and im largely overprotective of it. :D

ahh the disc mount snapped of and i tell you now i aint a big rider i side hop about 35 easy and dont do massive drop gaps and it crack around the disc mount and when i undone the back brake the top of the mount actually fell off

The Zoo lynx is generaly a very nice simple frame. Quite light, looks good and the disc mounts are brill. Nice and strong, stiff and give a good feel to the brake. My mates ridden one for nearly a year now doing large moves, gaps, dropgaps, drops ect and no damage to the mount at all. I might consider one if I dont buy a lightweight frame for my comps next year.