Xbox Kinect

Luke Dunstan

Went in my local CEX about 2 days after they came out and they'd had about 30 traded in 'cause everyones saying it sucks :/

Brother had a go on one and said they were really un-responsive :/

Played mine for a few hours last night, and as long as your the correct distance from the sensor in a well lit room it was very responsive, a lot more so than the Wii.

I mean there is PS3 Move now, but you have to hold a pink tipped dildo? looks pretty naff. And the Wii has graphics that look worse than the ps2.

Played mine for a few hours last night, and as long as your the correct distance from the sensor in a well lit room it was very responsive, a lot more so than the Wii.

I mean there is PS3 Move now, but you have to hold a pink tipped dildo?

Or you can stick it in a pretty awesome looking rifle and use it for the gun games :P

31cUJwPw5UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by dann2707

Went in my local CEX about 2 days after they came out and they'd had about 30 traded in 'cause everyones saying it sucks :/

Brother had a go on one and said they were really un-responsive :/

Couldn't have calibrated the kinect sensor properly. Mine is spot on, the lighting does effect it, but it does recommend you play at morning, mid-day and night, so it can get used to the different lighting so it can perform at its best each time you use it.