Which Mod?

BetaNZ

Hi guys,

I am looking at getting my first trials bicycle, and a mod seems the go. I ride moto trials so this would just be a way to practise and of course show off in town B) .

I have $1500 NZD (720 pounds) to spend, I like the idea of using tarty but then shipping is expensive to NZ and I also love the colour of the Atomz Premier which may turn out to be too much money with postage, the echo lite spec 1 looks good what do you guys reakon? Although there is a second hand monty kamel on trademe for $1450 NZD here is the link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Cycling/Other-bikes/auction-331389556.htm.

Cheers Brad.

Hi guys,

I am looking at getting my first trials bicycle, and a mod seems the go. I ride moto trials so this would just be a way to practise and of course show off in town B) .

I have $1500 NZD (720 pounds) to spend, I like the idea of using tarty but then shipping is expensive to NZ and I also love the colour of the Atomz Premier which may turn out to be too much money with postage, the echo lite spec 1 looks good what do you guys reakon? Although there is a second hand monty kamel on trademe for $1450 NZD here is the link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Cycling/Other-bikes/auction-331389556.htm.

Cheers Brad.

Take the monty.

Thanks guys, the monty sounds good and it comes with 11 FRONT TYRES :D but it may not still be there when I have sold my xc but we will see.

I already have a dirt jumper that is 26" although it is 15kg so not great for trials. As for the short people on mods thing I am 5 foot 11 at 16 years and my dad is 6 foot 2 and granddad is 6 foot 5 so I am expected to be tall, will this be a problem if I got a mod?

Thanks guys, the monty sounds good and it comes with 11 FRONT TYRES :D but it may not still be there when I have sold my xc but we will see.

I already have a dirt jumper that is 26" although it is 15kg so not great for trials. As for the short people on mods thing I am 5 foot 11 at 16 years and my dad is 6 foot 2 and granddad is 6 foot 5 so I am expected to be tall, will this be a problem if I got a mod?

Quite a lot of mod riders are tall >_<